Benagil cave tour
Are you ready for a Benagil boat tour?
This is the perfect Benagil boat tour to enjoy the epic Benagil cave. If you are on holidays in the South of Portugal, you should definitely visit the most impressive marine caves of Europe on a Benagil boat tour! This boat tour to Benagil takes about 1h and departs from Carvoeiro and returns here too.
The coastline of the Algarve is worldwide known for its stunning rock formations and marine caves. The cave of Benagil is the most popular rock formation of Portugal. This Benagil boat tour should be on top of your list of things to do in the Algarve!
This Benagil boat tour is the ideal way to explore the coastline of Benagil region in the Algarve. The cave boat trip starts at Carvoeiro beach at a small fisher town. You’ll get on board on one of our 6 modern grotto boats. These boats are small enough to truly access the caves and when the ocean tide allows, to get into them and make stunning pictures! The Benagil boat tour has good boarding facilities, being suitable for all ages.
This Benagil boat tour is the perfect thing to do in the Algarve during your holidays with your family and friends. To make your holidays in the Algarve unforgettable, book this Benagil boat tour now!
- Cruise along the most paradisiacal beaches and caves of the Algarve;
- Carvoeiro, the meeting point, is a picturesque fishermen town definitely worth a visit;
- Smart, young and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- On this Benagil boat tour you'll have access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- On-board commentary and safety briefing included.
- Bring sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- Sorry, no swimming is allowed on this tour;
- Bring your camera to show beautiful pictures back home;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring your own;
- Transfer is not included, check out our transfer partners;
- We recommend to book in advance in order to avoid fully booked boats;
- Check-in for the Benagil boat tour should be done 15 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address of the tour operator, are included on your confirmation email.
FAQ about the 1h Benagil cave tour:
- Do you need to know how to swim for this Benagil cave boat tour? No, you’ll get onto the boat on the beach but you’ll almost not get wet and the tour finishes there too.
- Can you get of the boat for a swim? No, no swimming is allowed on this tour. The only way to swim on this tour is to book it as a private tour.
- Can you get in the cave on the Benagil tours? On most of our Benagil tours we can get into the Benagil cave. Being able to enter the cave depends on the sea conditions. When the sea is flat, the boat gets inside the caves. The bigger the waves, the less close we can get. We’ll guarantee that even if we cannot go into the cave, you’ll get an impressive view of it!
- How many caves will you see? This also depends on the sea conditions, but in general we see around 10 to 12 different caves!
- Can you take your camera and phone with you on the Benagil tours? Yes, it’s OK to take your camera and phone with you on the tour, but we are not responsible for any damages or losses that may happen.
- How many people go on each boat? Each boat takes 11 people. If you need more than 11 seats, we can take several boats. For charters or private tours, please get in touch with us for a personalized offer.
- What’s the best time to do this Benagil tour? We usually recommend the morning trips, the earlier the better. In fact, normally there is less wind in the morning and the sea is calmer, but the evening trips may give you a prettier light. It’s up to you. All trips are amazing 😉
- What’s the minimum and maximum age for this trip? There are no minimum or maximum ages. The boats are designed for a very smooth boarding process. We even take people in wheelchairs! Children under 10 years old pay the children price.
- Is the use of lifejackets mandatory? Are there lifejackets for children available? Yes and yes.
- Can you pay by card? No, please bring cash to pay the remaining amount of your ticket in cash.
- What happens if you book and come and the Benagil cave boat tour is cancelled? The boat tours are always subject to the weather and sea conditions. If we expect the tour to be cancelled, we will get in touch with you on the evening before your tour. It may happen that occasionally, the tours are cancelled last minute. We’re sorry, this may happen. You’ll always be 100% refunded.
Have fun and enjoy your holidays in the Algarve to the fullest with this Benagil sea cave your!
Book now 1h 25