Are you ready for Benagil cave sunrise SUP?
The Benagil sea cave is one of the most visited tourist attractions in the Algarve. During the day, there are hundreds of boats, kayaks, SUPs and swimmers all gathering around the cave to catch a glimpse of the unique rock formation that is famous around the entire world. But early in the morning, when the first sunlight touches the water is when you can enjoy this magical place in peace and quiet. This Benagil cave sunrise SUP is the best way to visit the cave!
Meet your experienced local guide at Benagil beach early in the morning, around 07h30. Here Bruno will give you all the Stand-Up-Paddle equipment needed for this 1,5-hour Benagil cave sunrise SUP. You will also receive a short introduction to the most important things you need to know before hitting the water with your board and paddle along the hidden beaches.
It doesn’t matter if you already have some experience or none at all, because SUP is really easy to learn! Within a few minutes, you will get the grip of it and stand or knee on the big and stable paddleboard, using the paddle to move along the fascinating Algarve coast with the stunning caves and grottoes. We will paddle until we reach the highlight of this tour - the incredible Algar de Benagil, known as Benagil cave.
This grotto stands out because of the big hole in the ceiling, allowing you to look up in the clear blue sky. From the little beach in the inside of the cave you have the best spot to take in the beauty of this place and take some amazing photos in the beautiful light of the early morning hours.
This Benagil cave sunrise SUP allows you to visit this famous place without the hustle of being surrounded by many boats and other people. Getting up early in the morning is totally worth it for this tour, and after you will have some of the best memories of your holidays in the Algarve. So let’s set the alarm and visit Benagil at sunrise!
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- Visit hidden and inaccessible beaches and venture inside dark caves;
- In small groups, a more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- Are you an early-bird? You'll love this experience to start your day;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- The minimum age is 10 years old;
- We recommend bringing a snack and water;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- To participate in this experience, you should be able to swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- All you need for a SUP tour is included: guide, SUP board, paddle, wetsuit (if it's cold) and leash;
- Before getting into the water, you'll have a brief beach class to learn the basics or refresh your knowledge.