Are you ready for a Benagil cave private boat tour from Portimão?
The world-famous sea cave called Benagil is one of the most amazing tourist attractions in the Algarve. And what better way is there to visit this and many more caves than on your private boat up to 20 passengers? On this Benagil cave private boat tour from Portimão, you can explore the coastline between Portimão and the famous Benagil cave! It’s a great way to spend some quality time with your friends and or family.
This 2-hour boat trip starts from the pier in Portimão near the ruins of the old Convent of São Francisco
Your private skipper will welcome you on board of the comfortable boat where you can relax and enjoy the view. Did you know that the Algarve coast is one of the most beautiful ones in Europe. Especially between Portimão and Benagil there are loads of marvellous caves and stunning rock formations.
The highlight of this private cruise is the amazing Benagil cave. This unique sea cave is also called Algar de Benagil, and has a big hole in the top of the grotto, providing an amazing light that falls on the little beach in the cave. It surely is a must-see in the Algarve, so don’t forget to bring a camera.
While the main focus of this tour is to admire the stunning coastline, we might also get lucky and spot some wild dolphins along the way. There are a lot of dolphins who pass by this area of the Algarve, and your private crew will be on alert to see if they can find a pod of dolphins.
This Benagil cave private boat tour from Portimão really is an unforgettable experience that will make your holidays in the Algarve even better. Bring your friends and family (maximum 20 people) and enjoy this cruise along the Algarve coast!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- The focus of this boat trip is to enjoy the beautiful coastline, but you may be lucky and encounter some wild dolphins or other sea life;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.