Visit Benagil and observe dolphins in PortimãoInstant Booking
Clean & Safe
Are you ready to visit Benagil and observe dolphins in Portimão?
This boat tour to visit Benagil and observe dolphins in Portimão combines the two best boat tours in the Algarve in one! It’s a great way to spend some adventurous time during your holidays in Portimão together with your friends and family.
The friendly and experienced crew will welcome you onboard the big and comfortable boat with space for up to 35 people at the Marina da Praia da Rocha. This boat tour starts always at 09h00 and takes about 2,5 hours full of fun and excitement. First you will head out to the open sea to find some wild dolphins.
There are many dolphins passing in front of the coast of the Algarve, and your crew knows exactly where to find them. Since we’re dealing with wild animals though, it can’t be guaranteed by 100% that we will find them. But on most tours we’re lucky, and the dolphins often even do a little show for us!
After watching the dolphins, we will cruise along the coast to visit the famous Benagil cave. This rock formation is one of the most famous ones in the whole of Europe, and you will be amazed by its natural beauty. It’s a Must-See in the Algarve, and with this boat tour you will have one of the best views of Benagil.
On the way back you can admire many more caves and grottos along the coast as well as beautiful sandy beaches. The Algarve coast is one of the most beautiful ones, and we’re sure you’ll love this boat tour to visit Benagil and observe dolphins in Portimão!
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- Search for and observe wild dolphins and other marine life in their natural habitat;
- Seeing these mammals in their natural habitat is really a magical moment;
- We will do our best to find some marine mammals, and if you are unlucky to not find them on your first ride, we invite you to join us for another trip;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- Please check-in 30 minutes before the start of the experience;
- The minimum age is 3 years old;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Clean & SafeVisit Benagil and observe dolphins in Portimão