Atlantic Festival in Madeira on a catamaran
Are you ready to celebrate the Atlantic Festival in Madeira on a catamaran?
Have you heard of the Atlantic Festival in Madeira? It’s a unique tradition that takes place during the month of June and marks the beginning of Summer. Atlantic Festival in Madeira is celebrated with impressive fireworks and a pyro-musical show like you’ve never seen before! To enjoy the Atlantic Festival in Madeira on a catamaran will be the highlight of your stay in Madeira! If you’re visiting the island of Madeira during the month of June, you have the chance to witness this unforgettable spectacle every Saturday. And the best way to see the amazing firework show of the Atlantic Festival in Madeira is on our catamaran! Our friendly crew will make sure you have a lot of fun watching the huge fireworks and the fascinating pyro-musical show. Open bar is included, serving beer, wines, sparkling wine, sodas and water. This Atlantic Festival on a catamaran will be something you will never forget! Invite your friends and/or family if you’re staying in Maderia during the month of June and join us to watch the fireworks of the Atlantic Festival on a catamaran!
- Celebrate this impressive festival that marks the beginning of the summer on board our beautiful catamaran;
- In Funchal, on the four Saturdays in June, be amazed by the impressive fireworks;
- The best way to watch this spectacle is from the sea, aboard of a comfortable and modern catamaran;
- If you’re on holidays in Madeira during the month of June, don’t miss out on this unforgettable experience!
- Please bring a lot of fun and good vibes;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Open bar (beer, wines, sparkling wine, sodas and water) included. Feel free to also bring your own food and drinks, and there is also a bar on board;
- Check-in should be done 30 minutes before the start of the event;
- Detailed information, including phone number and address of the tour operator, are included on your confirmation email.
Book now 1h 30m 30