Arrábida boat tour with dolphin watching
Are you ready for a fun Arrábida boat tour with dolphin watching?
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you with an unforgettable experience;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- Extremely high chance of spotting wild dolphins with the experienced crew;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A two-way transfer is optional. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address so we can get in touch with rates and schedules;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Lisbon
Electric boat trip in Lisbon to the Tagus Estuary
Aboard a quiet electric boat, this electric boat trip in Lisbon to the Tagus Estuary offers a q...
Modern Lisbon by electric boat
If you love modern architecture and are visiting the Portuguese capital city, you should not mi...
Private sailing charter in Lisbon (up to 18 pax)
Join us with your group of up to 18 people on this private sailing charter in Lisbon. Enjoy the...
Boat tour to Cabo Espichel
If you’re staying in or around Sesimbra, this boat tour to Cabo Espichel is the best way to vis...