2 Islands Ria Formosa tour from Faro
Are you ready for a 2 Islands Ria Formosa tour from Faro?
Did you ever want to take a bath in a real Salt Pond and feel the health benefits of it? On this 2 Islands Ria Formosa tour from Faro, you will get the chance the take a bath in the “dead sea” of the Algarve!
Meet your local crew at the Cais da Porta Nova in Faro. Here you will come on board of the comfortable catamaran for a beautiful 6-hour boat trip. The friendly crew will welcome you, and you can take a seat in the sun or the shade to enjoy the view during the cruise. First, we will cross the channels of the Ria Formosa Natural Park. This marine reserve is blessed with a distinct natural beauty, and many different rare bird species. If you love nature, a visit to the Ria Formosa is a must!
After some time cruising along the Ria Formosa, we will make our first stop at the Deserta Island. Here you can go off the boat to enjoy around 45 minutes on the island. There is also snorkeling equipment on board, so you can explore the magnificent underwater world. The second stop will be at Farol Island, where you can explore the famous lighthouse of Cabo de Santa Maria or relax at the beach during the 45 minutes on land.
After all this fun, the crew will take you to the highlight of the tour - the Salt Ponds of Ria Formosa. Here you can admire the production of Sea Salt and maybe even spot some flamingos. Of course, you can also take a bath in the lake with a very high concentration of salt, providing a feeling of floating like in the famous Dead Sea.
Sounds too good to be true? Come and see for yourself on this 2 Islands Ria Formosa tour just how amazing and diverse the Algarve is!
- Very spacious sundeck giving you the opportunity to lay in the sun or the shade;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- The minimum age is 6 years old;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund.
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
2 Islands Ria Formosa tour from FaroBook now