Whale and dolphin watching on PicoInstant Booking
- Speed boat
Are you ready for whale and dolphin watching on Pico island?
- All our tours are led by qualified biologists and nature guides who provide detailed explanations and collect scientific data during the tour;
- Grab this unique chance! The Azores are home or point of passage for more than a third of the world’s whale and dolphin species;
- Before the tour, biologists will give you a briefing to explain which species can be observed, safety measures aboard, how we respect the animals and rules of observation at sea as well as some historical facts;
- Raincoats and lifejackets can be provided if needed.
- Although nature offers no guarantees, whales and dolphins are regularly seen during these tours, along with turtles, seabirds and other marine life.
- During the tour you’re required to wear a life vest;
- Food and drinks are not included; feel free to bring our own;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your ticket 30 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Azores
Private boat tour in Azores with whale and dolphin watching
If you would like to explore the coastline around Vila Franca do Campo in São Miguel at your ow...
Boat tour in Vila Franca do Campo to the Princess Ring
Have you heard of the Princess Ring on the Azores yet? Discover this natural gem on our full da...
Swimming with dolphins in São Miguel
Can you imagine yourself floating in the middle of the blue Atlantic interacting closely with w...
Whale watching and islet boat tour in São Miguel
Join this exciting marine wildlife boat tour in São Miguel with biologists to discover the whal...