Whale and dolphin watching in La Palma
Are you ready for whale and dolphin watching in La Palma?
Are you on holiday on the Canary Islands? During this boat tour, we’ll take you dolphin and whale watching in La Palma. We’ll give you the opportunity to encounter some of the many cetacean species that live and migrate around La Palma. Did you know that we work with one of the most experienced dolphin and whale watching companies of the island?
Come aboard of this unforgettable experience whale and dolphin watching in La Palma that departs from Tazacorte. The tour takes up to 3 hours, with daily departures. These whale and dolphin watching in La Palma are done on a specially designed boat for groups and families or all of those who want to enjoy some unforgettable moments traversing the open ocean. Discover and get to know the coast of La Palma a little bit better!
The coast around La Palma is the home or point of passage for more than a third of the world’s whale and dolphin species. Given this special location, you can find many species, such as minke whales, pilot whales and four different species of dolphins. We can find several different species of cetaceans on each excursion whale and dolphin watching in La Palma.
- A whale and dolphin safari where alongside our expert crew, we will search for some of the most impressive animals that inhabit the Planet;
- Grab this unique chance! The area around La Palma is the home or point of passage for more than a third of the world’s whale and dolphin species;
- On this whale and dolphin watching in La Palma, we will also visit the famous “Cueva Bonita”, which is one of the most beautiful natural structures of the Canarias. Of course, for safety reasons, this depends on the ocean conditions.
- If we don’t find any cetaceans on our tour, we invite you to join us for a second try.
- Although nature offers no guarantees, whales are regularly seen during these tours, there is a 94% chance we will encounter these beautiful creatures. If we do not find them on the first tour, we’re happy to invite you for another try;
- Food and drinks are not included; feel free to bring our own;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your in the confirmation email 15 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in La Palma
Boat tour in La Palma
This boat tour in La Palma offers you the best boat tour in La Palma to explore the enchanting ...
Whale watching in La Palma
During this expedition whale watching in La Palma you’ll have the opportunity to discover the m...
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Whale and dolphin watching in La PalmaBook now