Whale and dolphin tour to the islet Vila FrancaInstant Booking
Are you ready for a full day whale and dolphin watching tour to the islet Vila Franca?
This 8-hour full-day whale and dolphin watching tour to the islet Vila Franca is going to be the highlight of your holidays! Our experienced crew will take you to discover the amazing south coast of the island of São Miguel. Once we get out to the high sea, you can get ready to see some wild whales and dolphins!
The Azores are a passing point for around 27 different species of cetaceans. After all this excitement, we will cruise to the hidden islet Vila Franca, that is only accessible by sea. This makes it a very special places on the Azores, and we guarantee that you will love it! In Vila Franca do Campo we invite you to go for a delicious lunch in a typical and local restaurant. On the way back you can enjoy the view over the beautiful coastline while relaxing on our safe and beautiful boat.
This full-day whale and dolphin watching tour to the islet Vila Franca will be one of the best days during your holidays in the Azores! Get your friends and family and let’s enjoy this tour together!
- Amazing full day boat tour of 9 hours to enjoy the view over the south coast of São Miguel, see some whales and dolphins and discover one of the most beautiful places of the Azores: the islet Vila Franca;
- Vila Franca is only accessible by sea, which makes it a very calm and deserted place;
- Visit remote places far away from the busy touristic towns;
- Delicious lunch served in Vila Franca do Campo in a local restaurant;
- Take amazing pictures of the island and wild whales and dolphins to show back home;
- Our experienced crew will make sure you will have the best time of your holidays!
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, a towel and a hat;
- Safety briefing, life-jackets, waterproof jackets and pants, insurance, wetsuit, snorkeling equipment and marine biologist included;
- Lunch in a local restaurant included. Feel free to bring your own food and drinks;
- The minimum age is 6 years old;
- This tour is not recommended for people with back problems or heart diseases and pregnant women. You should be able to swim;
- The check-in should be done 15 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Azores
Private boat tour in Azores with whale and dolphin watching
If you would like to explore the coastline around Vila Franca do Campo in São Miguel at your ow...
Boat tour in Vila Franca do Campo to the Princess Ring
Have you heard of the Princess Ring on the Azores yet? Discover this natural gem on our full da...
Whale watching and islet boat tour in São Miguel
Join this exciting marine wildlife boat tour in São Miguel with biologists to discover the whal...
Whale and dolphin watching on Pico
During this dolphin watching on Pico island you’ll have the opportunity to observe some of more...