The best watersport activities in IbizaInstant Booking
- Jet ski
Are you ready for the best watersport activities in Ibiza?
Are you on holidays in Ibiza and looking for something cool and fun to do? This experience to try the best watersports activities is perfect for adrenaline junkies that want to try something new and cool. You will get the opportunity to try 10 different unique watersport activities!
Our chauffeur will collect you from your accommodation and takes you to the beautiful Marina of Santa Eulalia. This is a lively marina full of shops, restaurants & bars located about 20 minutes from Ibiza town and 20 minutes from San Antonio bay.
At the Marina of Santa Eulalia, you will get on board of our beautiful yacht. We will leave the Marina and sail for approximately 12 minutes to a beautiful bay with crystal clear water. Upon arrival, the yacht will anchor and the watersports will be connected to the stern. From this moment 2 hours of all included watersports activities will start!
The exciting watersports you can try are:
- Seabob & Amazea Seajets;
- 300HP Seadoo;
- Jet ski (with onboard music);
- 3 person towable;
- Stand-up paddle;
- Big SUP;
Our professional and friendly instructors will help you with flyboard or jet ski. It’s important to know that you have to make a choice between these two activities, because they both will last approx 10-15 min. FlyRide (Flying Jet ski) is available (extra costs 100€) depending on availability on the day of the experience.
Would you like to join the boat trip to see all this fun, but do you prefer to stay on board of our yacht instead of doing all the activities? That’s also possible! We have a special spectators price so that you don't have to miss all this fun and can take great pictures ;-)
After about 2 hours of immense fun, you will sail back to the Marina where your transfer will be waiting to take you back to your initial pickup location. Do we have to convince you more? Tell your friends and family and try the most exciting and best watersport activities in Ibiza together!
- Trying the best watersports activities in Ibiza is a great way to do something fun and stay fit; the perfect experience for people that can’t choose ;-)
- The best watersports activities in Ibiza take about 2 hours and do not necessarily require any previous experience;
- You will get the opportunity to try the newest watersport activities;
- Our friendly and local instructors are there to help you with flyboard and jet ski;
- Please bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- The minimum age for this experience is 16 years old;
- Due to current Spanish legislation, the jet ski experience will be with an onboard instructor;
- Extra Jetski of FlyBoard session can be purchased onboard depending on availability on the day for an extra 90€;
- In high season there is a lot of traffic on the island, our drivers can have a delay of up to 20 minutes for pickup service;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address, is included in your confirmation email.
ReviewsSee all reviews
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
The best watersport activities in IbizaBook now