The best watersport activities in IbizaInstant Booking
- Jet ski
Are you ready for the best watersport activities in Ibiza?
- Seabob & Amazea Seajets;
- 300HP Seadoo;
- Jet ski (with onboard music);
- 3 person towable;
- Stand-up paddle;
- Big SUP;
- Trying the best watersports activities in Ibiza is a great way to do something fun and stay fit; the perfect experience for people that can’t choose ;-)
- The best watersports activities in Ibiza take about 2 hours and do not necessarily require any previous experience;
- You will get the opportunity to try the newest watersport activities;
- Our friendly and local instructors are there to help you with flyboard and jet ski;
- Please bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- The minimum age for this experience is 16 years old;
- Due to current Spanish legislation, the jet ski experience will be with an onboard instructor;
- Extra Jetski of FlyBoard session can be purchased onboard depending on availability on the day for an extra 90€;
- In high season there is a lot of traffic on the island, our drivers can have a delay of up to 20 minutes for pickup service;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address, is included in your confirmation email.
ReviewsSee all reviews
Similar experiences in Ibiza
Seabob in Ibiza
This personal submarine allows you to move in the water like a dolphin. Try seabob in Ibiza now...
Jetboard in Ibiza
The Jetboard in Ibiza is the newest and most exclusive water toy to explore the beautiful coast...
Boat trip with snorkeling in Formentera
During this cool boat trip with snorkeling in Formentera you’ll get the opportunity to discover...
Diving course in Formentera
Are you on holidays in Ibiza and would you like to learn how to dive in Formentera? This PADI o...