Surfing in Tarifa
Are you ready to go surfing in Tarifa?
- Surfing in Tarifa can be done from March till December as long as the sea conditions are suitable;
- Surfing in Tarifa is suitable for different levels of experience as long as you can swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- This activity takes 2 hours of surfing in Tarifa at a nice surfing spot close to Balneario (please note that times may change in order to surf with the best sea conditions);
- Bring a camera to photograph the immense times of fun.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Drinks and food are not included, but feel free to bring your own;
- Please mention upon the notes your level of experience with surfing;
- Full surf equipment (surfboard, wetsuit, wax and leash) and insurance will be provided;
- Please check-in at least 15 minutes before the activity starts;
- We’ll send detailed information about the surf school, including phone number and address, in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Tarifa
Private kitesurf lesson in Tarifa
During this private kitesurf lesson in Tarifa you will get a personal training with an experien...
SUP tour in Tarifa
Are you on holidays in the southernmost place of Europe, Tarifa, and looking for something cool...
Kitesurfing in Tarifa
Are you in Tarifa and would you like to stay active during your holidays? Then grab this chance...
Orca watching in Tarifa
During this orca watching in Tarifa you'll have the opportunity to encounter orcas and 6 other ...