Learn surfing in Fuerteventura
Are you ready to learn surfing in Fuerteventura?
Are you on holidays in Fuerteventura and have you already spotted some cool surfers? Would you also like to learn how to catch some waves? Come surfing in Fuerteventura with us and discover the best surf destination on the Canary Islands!
Is it your first time? Or did you surf before and do you want to improve your basics? It doesn’t matter what your level of experience in surfing is. We’ll make sure you fall in love with surfing in Fuerteventura and adapt the surf lesson to your level of experience.
Beginners and intermediates will have the time of their life! Surfing in Fuerteventura takes about 4 hours and will be done at the best surf spot along the north coast near Corralejo. If you are a beginner you will learn the basics of surfing in a fun and effective way: taking foam waves without help, getting up on your feet and surfing the wave until the beach!
Once you master the basics, you will continue with learning how to take green waves, paddle correctly, get up on your feet before the wave breaks and go sideways in both directions. We daily choose the surf beach with the nicest waves depending your level of experience. The surf lessons in Fuerteventura will always take place with a sandy bottom to make sure you learn in a safe environment!
Our instructors are more than happy the help you get better at surfing and don’t forget: having fun is a priority! Can’t you get enough of surfing and would you like to do a surfing course for more days? No problem! Send us an email for more information.
Pick-up is included if you stay in Corralejo. Let’s stay fit during your holidays and join a surf lesson in Fuerteventura!
- Surfing in Fuerteventura can be done all year round as long as the sea conditions are suitable;
- This surf lesson in Fuerteventura is suitable for different levels of experience as long as you can swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- This activity takes 4 hours of surfing in Fuerteventura at a nice surfing spot close to Corralejo (please note that times may change in order to surf with the best sea conditions);
- Bring a camera to photograph the immense times of fun.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- The minimum age for surfing in Fuerteventura is 10 years old;
- Drinks and food are not included, but feel free to bring your own;
- Please mention upon the notes your level of experience with surfing;
- Pick-up is included if you stay in Corralejo.
- Full surf equipment (surfboard, wetsuit, lycra and leash) and insurance will be provided;
- Please check-in at least 15 minutes before the activity starts at the surfcenter;
- We’ll send detailed information about the surf school, including phone number and address, in your confirmation email.
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Learn surfing in FuerteventuraSubmit your Inquiry