Learn surfing in Fuerteventura
Are you ready to learn surfing in Fuerteventura?
- Surfing in Fuerteventura can be done all year round as long as the sea conditions are suitable;
- This surf lesson in Fuerteventura is suitable for different levels of experience as long as you can swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- This activity takes 4 hours of surfing in Fuerteventura at a nice surfing spot close to Corralejo (please note that times may change in order to surf with the best sea conditions);
- Bring a camera to photograph the immense times of fun.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- The minimum age for surfing in Fuerteventura is 10 years old;
- Drinks and food are not included, but feel free to bring your own;
- Please mention upon the notes your level of experience with surfing;
- Pick-up is included if you stay in Corralejo.
- Full surf equipment (surfboard, wetsuit, lycra and leash) and insurance will be provided;
- Please check-in at least 15 minutes before the activity starts at the surfcenter;
- We’ll send detailed information about the surf school, including phone number and address, in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Fuerteventura
Surf course in Fuerteventura
Learning to surf is super cool and with this 5 day surf course in Fuerteventura you will get th...
Kids surf experience in Fuerteventura
We have this great opportunity for kids who are crazy about surfing and want to learn surfing i...
Private catamaran in Fuerteventura
Are you on holidays in Fuerteventura? If you love the ocean and being out on the water, then we...
Private surf lesson in Fuerteventura
Learning to surf is super cool and with this private surf lesson in Fuerteventura you will get ...