Surf course in Fuerteventura
Are you ready for this cool surf course in Fuerteventura?
This surf course in Fuerteventura is perfect for beginners, intermediates and advanced surfers (surfing equipment included). The course takes 5 days of each day 4 hours of surfing at the best surf spot near Corralejo, situated north of Fuerteventura. If you are a beginner you will learn the basics of surfing in a fun and effective way: taking foam waves without help, getting up on your feet and surfing the wave until the beach!
Once you master the basics, you will continue with learning how to take green waves, paddle correctly, get up on your feet before the wave breaks and go sideways in both directions. We daily choose the surf beach with the nicest waves depending on your level of experience. This surf course in Fuerteventura will always take place with a sandy bottom to make sure you learn in a safe environment!
Our surf instructors are more than happy the help you get better at surfing and don’t forget: great fun is a priority! As a nice memory, you get a free t-shirt and diploma of your achievements. Let’s stay fit during your holidays and join this 5-day surf trip in Fuerteventura!
- Surfing in Fuerteventura can be done all year round as long as the sea conditions are suitable;
- This private surf lesson in Fuerteventura is suitable for different levels of experience as long as you can swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- Get the full attention of our instructors and you will see that you make progress very soon!
- This activity takes 5 days of each day 4 hours of surfing in Fuerteventura at a nice surfing spot close to Corralejo (please note that times may change in order to surf with the best sea conditions);
- Bring a camera to photograph the immense times of fun.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Drinks and food are not included, but feel free to bring your own;
- Please mention upon the notes your level of experience with surfing;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator;
- Please check-in at least 15 minutes before the activity starts at the surfcenter;
- We’ll send detailed information about the surf school, including phone number and address, in your confirmation email.
- Full surf equipment (surfboard, wetsuit, lycra and leash) and insurance will be provided;
- Pick-up is included if you stay in Corralejo.
Similar experiences in Fuerteventura
Kids surf experience in Fuerteventura
We have this great opportunity for kids who are crazy about surfing and want to learn surfing i...
Learn surfing in Fuerteventura
Our instructors are more than happy the help you get better at surfing and don’t forget: having...
Stand-up paddle in Fuerteventura
Check out this guided SUP tour in Fuerteventura. SUP, or stand-up paddle, is an original way to...
Private surf lesson in Fuerteventura
Learning to surf is super cool and with this private surf lesson in Fuerteventura you will get ...