Are you ready for SUP Yoga in Lagos?
Yes, you read right: we now have SUP Yoga in Lagos! Our SUP Yoga takes place on the idyllic beach of Praia da Luz. It’s the perfect combination of two amazing sports: Stand-Up Paddle and Yoga. The class takes about 1 hour.
There’s no better way to start the day than waking up your body with some soft yoga poses on top of a SUP board right outside of the beautiful Praia da Luz! SUP Yoga is done on our big and stable boards just on the shore of Praia da Luz, near Lagos.
Our experienced Yoga instructor Diana will welcome you at 11h at this amazing beach. If you're prefer another time, feel free to contact us for later schedules. Once you’re ready, off we go in the water. We will do some easy Yoga poses on top of our boards in the calm waters of Praia da Luz!
SUP Yoga in Lagos is suitable for all levels of experience. It doesn’t matter if you have never done SUP or Yoga before. With Diana’s help, everybody will enjoy this session of Paddle Yoga in Lagos! It’s a great way to stay fit during your holidays.
At the same time, you can enjoy the view over the pretty beach and cute town of Luz or lure into the horizon of the Atlantic. After the class, you will be fresh and energised for the whole day! What are you waiting for? Grab your friends and join us on a fun tour to do SUP Yoga in Lagos. It’s the best start to your day during your holidays in Lagos!
- The perfect way to start your day with some nice Yoga on the calm waters of Praia da Luz near Lagos;
- One hour of pure peace and silence;
- For SUP yoga in Lagos, no prior experience is required in yoga or SUP. It’s suited for all levels of experience in yoga, from curious people who’s never tried yoga before to more avid yogis;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline of Lagos;
- In small groups, we make sure you have more personal and fun experience;
- Our lovely yoga instructor Diana will make sure all participants have a great time!
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, towel, hat and sun protection;
- All equipment – board, paddle, vest and leash are included;
- SUP yoga in Lagos does not include food and drinks but feel free to bring your own;
- For this activity you should be able to swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- Pick-up around Lagos is only 5€ extra
- There needs to be a minimum of 3 participants on this tour;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before departure;
- Detailed information about the SUP school, including phone numbers and address, are included on your confirmation email.