Are you ready for a SUP Tour in Odeleite?
This SUP Tour in Odeleite offers a unique opportunity to explore the stunning scenery of the region from the water. With transportation, equipment, and professional instruction included, you'll be able to fully enjoy the peaceful and calming experience of paddling on the Dragon River. In the heart of the Algarvian Hills of Caldeirao is Ribeira of Odeleite which, seen from the air, has the shape of a dragon!
Your adventure starts with a comfortable ride to the location, eliminating the need for you to worry about driving. Upon arrival, you will receive a lesson and be outfitted with all the necessary gear, including a board, vest, leash, wetsuit, and booties. As you paddle during this SUP Tour in Odeleite, you'll be surrounded by beautiful views, and the peaceful silence will capture your senses.
Whether you are an experienced pro or have never tried SUP before, our experienced team will be there to guide you every step of the way, ensuring that you have a memorable experience. In addition to the SUP Tour in Odeleite , we will also provide you with a delicious lunch, pictures to take home, and insurance coverage for added peace of mind. So what are you waiting for? Join us now for this one-of-a-kind SUP Tour in Odeleite and absorb the tastes of the countryside and its surroundings.
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Visit hidden and inaccessible beaches and venture inside dark caves;
- In small groups, a more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- One of the reasons SUP is so popular is that it's very easy to learn;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- To participate in this experience, you should be able to swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- All you need for a SUP tour is included: guide, SUP board, paddle, wetsuit (if it's cold) and leash;
- A delicious lunch is included;
- Before getting into the water, you'll have a brief beach class to learn the basics or refresh your knowledge;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;