Are you ready for a SUP, kayak & BBQ tour in Vilamoura?
Would you like to go on a BBQ tour in Vilamoura and visit the magnificent sea caves of the Algarve? Then this BBQ tour in Vilamoura with a kayak and SUP safari is for you! This kayak and SUP safari is ideal for families and groups of friends (up to 42 pax). We highly recommend this experience to celebrate special occasions like birthdays and hen and stag parties! The BBQ tour in Vilamoura is a great way to enjoy the sun and the sea of the Algarve. The cruise takes about 6 hours and departs from the Marina of Vilamoura.
The trip takes place on our specially designed boat for kayak and SUP safaris, Nemo. This boat is very comfortable for all ages. One of the highlights of this boat tour is the visit to worldwide known caves of the Algarve, Galé, by SUP or kayak. We’ll go to the region of the best caves by boat and here you can step over to your kayak or SUP board to visit the caves.
Both kayak and SUP (stand-up paddle) are very easy to learn and do not require any previous experience. After these exciting activities you’ll feel hungry, so we’ll serve you a delicious lunch on a hidden beach. The whole family will love our BBQ lunch which includes chicken, pork, sausages, fish, vegetables, salad, juice, wine and fruit.
- One of the highlights of this boat tour is the visit of the impressive caves of Galé;
- A delicious BBQ lunch will be served on a picturesque beach;
- Along the tour, you’ll have a unique view over the stunning coastline and will be able to take impressive pictures;
- There is time to swim, visit the caves, do some kayaking and SUP or simply relax on the sun deck;
- Both kayak and SUP (stand-up paddle) are very easy to learn and do not require any previous experience.
- The possibility to enter the caves is subject to the ocean conditions;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, towel and a hat;
- A wind jacket may be useful on colder days;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Includes lunch and drinks during lunch (additional drinks can be bought on board);
- Please check-in at the Marina of Vilamoura 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed information, including phone numbers and address of the tour operator, are included on your confirmation email.