SUP Grotto Tour Lagos
Are you ready for a SUP grotto tour in Lagos?
SUP, or paddle board is easy to learn. After a 10 minutes introduction, a beach-class, you’ll be ready to grab your board and get into the water. The ease of learning is one of the reasons why SUP is becoming more and more popular. While standing or sitting on your knees on your stable board, you’ll be paddling along the beautiful rock formations of the region of Lagos.
This SUP Grotto Tour Lagos is the classic SUP tour in Lagos. The guests who experienced the different possible SUP tours in the Algarve rate this one as the most impressive and stunning location to experience paddleboarding. During this SUP grotto tour in Lagos, we will go through the grottoes in the region of Lagos. The most famous grottoes are the ones around D. Ana, Praia do Camilo and Ponta da Piedade. While standing on your board, you’ll experience the coastline from a unique perspective.
There are several time options, but we are a fan to go for the Lagos SUP grotto tour in the early morning. The reason why we like doing this SUP grotto tour in Lagos in the morning is to avoid the crowds in the kayaks and motorboats and experience the amazing atmosphere by catching the first sun rays of the day. If you’re not a morning person and prefer to go a bit later, let us know. On the afternoons when it’s not too windy, we can also offer this on as a sunset SUP caves tour in Lagos so you can sleep a bit longer on your vacation in beautiful Lagos.
- SUP is the best way to get to know the grottoes of Lagos - it’s environmentally friendly and sporty too;
- This 2 hour SUP tour in Lagos will take you to the must-see caves of D. Ana, Praia do Camilo and Ponta da Piedade;
- We’re early birds and love to do this tour at 8AM. If that’s too early for you we’re happy to schedule another time or maybe even a sunset SUP grotto tour;
- This SUP tour in Lagos includes high-quality photos of you on your tour to show a home;
- Our friendly staff know all the secrets of the coast in the region of Lagos and are happy to share them with you!
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- This SUP Grotto Tour Lagos includes experienced guides, all equipment – board & paddle + wetsuit if desired, lifejacket, high-quality photos of you on your tour;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring your own;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your ticket 20 minutes before departure (except for pick-ups);
- Detailed operator information, including local telephone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.
FAQ SUP Tour in Lagos
What should I wear for the SUP tour?
Can I store my belongings while doing the tour?
Is this tour suitable for people who’ve never done SUP before?
Is there any required fitness level for this tour?
Is this tour suitable for kids?
Do I need to know how to swim?
What happens if the tour is cancelled?
Do I have to stand on my feet while doing SUP?
Similar experiences in Lagos
Pack: SUP + Coasteering in Lagos
This package is the perfect combination of two fun activities to do in the Algarve: a SUP tour ...
Coasteering the Algarve Coastline
If you like adrenaline and the ocean, try this! Coasteering the Algarve's coastline is a true b...
SUP Algarve's secrets tour
This SUP Algarve's secrets tour will take you to visit hidden beaches, and venture inside dark ...
Kayak tour from Lagos
Discover the coastline from Lagos to Ponta da Piedade by sea in a sporty way, a kayak tour from...