Pack: SUP + Coasteering in Lagos
Are you ready for a full-day experience with SUP and coasteering in Lagos?
The SUP Tour
If it's your first-time stand-up paddleboarding, then you are in for a treat! The ASI certified SUP Instructors will teach you the basics and all safety techniques on a brief beach class. SUP is a lot easier than surfing, you'll see you'll soon be standing on your SUP board that is big and stable. When you feel comfortable, you're ready to get into the water. You can enjoy impressive grottoes, rock formations and beaches closely while the guides take pictures for you.
The coasteering experience
Be prepared for a full day of adventure and fun! It is also a scenic experience as the locations are unspoiled and breathtaking. And you'll also be learning about the marine environment and local traditions with the guides. This program is recommended for active people. If you want to make this program in 2 separate days, you can to book the activities separately. It's just one day of your holidays but the memories will last forever! And to show them back home, pictures and videos are included. Yes, our guides will do that for you and you'll receive them by email afterwards!
- The thrill of coasteering, of jumping into caves and climbing cliffs is incredible;
- The coasteering coaches are some of the best and most experienced;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- This experience is suitable for all levels of experience. Don’t worry if you have never done it before, the experienced staff will teach you everything;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- Visit hidden and inaccessible beaches and venture inside dark caves;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for coasteering is included: wetsuit, buoyancy aid, helmet and a fully qualified guide;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- A two-way transfer is included. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 13 years old;
- Included: pick-up, insurance, wetsuit, board, pictures of your session, fully qualified guide;
- Please mention the names, age, height in cm and weight in kg of all participants in the notes of the booking form to choose the right gear;
- Meeting point and time: at 9h45 at Raposeira (Restaurante Rossio das Eiras - turn to Zavial at the Raposeira traffic light) or for pickups - at the Lagos Central Bus Station at 9h10 or let us know where you're staying if it's in between Lagos and Sagres;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring your own;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator.
FAQ full-day adventure pack
Similar experiences in Sagres
Cape St. Vicent boat tour in Sagres
This boat tour in Sagres is a great excursion to explore the most South-west point of Europe - ...
First time diving in Sagres
If you are on holidays in Sagres and would like to go diving, but don’t have any licenses, join...
Learn surfing in Sagres
On holidays in the Algarve? Have you already spotted some cool surfers? Would you also like to ...
Dolphin watching in Sagres
Dolphin watching in Sagres is an ocean adventure searching for wild dolphins and observing them...