SUP in Alicante by night
Are you ready for this amazing SUP in Alicante by night?
Yes, you read it right. You can do SUP in Alicante by night. And if you’re in Alicante in between the 25th and 29th of June this tour is extra special because you will see fireworks! Departing from Playa de la Almadraba we will paddle to las Hogueras de Sant Joan where (at the end of June) you will see fireworks while standing or sitting on your board. This SUP (or stand-up paddle) tour in Alicante does not require any previous experience. You will wear reflective elements and lights and you will be accompanied by our instructors who will watch over your security. This way you can enjoy this unique experience to the fullest. The SUP in Alicante by night takes about 2-3 hours. This may sound long, but like that we can take our time and end the tour with a drink and a tapa in el Chiringuito Ayrena. Grab this unique chance and experience this SUP in Alicante by night yourself!
- Doing this tour in Alicante is a great way to do something active and fun at night;
- If you are here at the end of June you will see some awesome fireworks as well;
- This SUP in Alicante by night takes about 2-3 hours and includes a drink and tapa in el Chringuito Avrena at the end of the tour;
- This activity does not require any previous experience;
- Our friendly instructor knows all the secrets of the coastline around Alicante and is happy to share them with you!
- Please bring sunscreen, swimming gear, a towel and some water for during the tour;
- This SUP tour includes an experienced guide, all equipment – board & paddle, life jacket and insurance;
- This tour often gets fully booked, that’s why we recommend to book in advance;
- We cannot guarantee you to keep your belongings in a safe place, so please keep them in your car or leave as much as possible at your accommodation;
- Please mention the age, height and weight of all participants in the notes upon the booking (to choose the right gear);
- Check-in should be done 15 minutes before the tour starts at Playa de Almadraba;
- Detailed information about the tour-operator, including phone number and address, is included in your confirmation email.
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
SUP in Alicante by nightSubmit your Inquiry