Sunset cruise in PortoInstant Booking
Are you ready for a sunset cruise in Porto?
Imagine this: Sitting on board of a modern sailing boat with a glass of wine in your hand, admiring a magical sunset in front of the skyline of Porto. Sounds like a dream? Well, it no longer is, thanks to this unique sunset cruise in Porto!
Come on board of the modern and stylish yacht with space for small groups of up to 8 people at the Douro Marina in Vila Nova de Gaia. Here you will meet the friendly and experienced crew that will take you for a beautiful 3-hour sunset cruise in Porto. Be prepared to enjoy stunning views while relaxing and simply celebrating your life.
This boat tour leaves from the Marina for a cruise down the Douro River along the historic centre, the riverside, Foz do Douro and the famous Ponte Luís I. If the conditions are good, we can even go sailing on the Atlantic Ocean, adding some extra adventure to your boat trip. On board you will be served 1 glass of wine per person to cheer to this magical experience.
To make this river cruise even more special, you will be able to admire a beautiful sunset over the fascinating city skyline. There is no better way to end a day during your stay in Oporto than watching the sunset dipping the city in the most magical colors. Afterwards you can go out for a delicious dinner in the city together with your friends and family.
So what are you waiting for? This sunset cruise in Porto is the best way to explore the city during the most beautiful time of day, so make sure you bring your favourite people to share this unforgettable moment with you.
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- The highlight of this stunning sunset cruise will surely be the magical touch of the colors of the sunset;
- Great and spacious boat, known for its security and comfort;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- A welcome drink is included and you can bring your own food and drinks;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- The minimum age is 2 years old;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Sunset cruise in PortoBook now