Stand-up paddle in Tenerife
Are you ready for stand-up paddle in Tenerife?
- Stand-up paddle in Tenerife is a great thing to do with your friends or family;
- Are you able to swim and do you feel comfortable in the sea? Then we can guarantee you will enjoy this tour very much;
- Enjoy the impressive mountains of Anaga from a different point of view;
- Stand-up paddle in Tenerife is a healthy, sporty and fun way to enjoy your holidays;
- You'll be guided by a local guide who'll teach you some SUP tricks and is happy to tell you everything you want to know about Tenerife.
- Includes all equipment;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, towel and a hat;
- Includes safety briefing and life-jackets (for all ages);
- Food and drinks are not included, so feel free to bring your own;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before departure at Playa de las Teresitas;
- Detailed information, including phone number and address of the tour operator, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Tenerife
Dolphin & coastal sailing in Tenerife
This experience dolphins & coastal sailing in Tenerife will take you on a cruise along the west...
Private sailing trip in Tenerife
During the boat tour you will cruise along the west coast of the island and observe whales, dol...
Snorkeling with turtles in Tenerife
Let us take you to get up close with dolphins and turtles in their natural environment in a non...
Whale and dolphin watching from a Viking ship in Tenerife
Be transported back in the times of the brave Vikings on this whale and dolphin watching from a...