Snorkeling from Terceira IslandInstant Booking
Are you ready for snorkeling from Terceira Island?
If you love the sea and the underwater world, you should join us for this tour to go snorkeling from Terceira Island, the Azores. Not only will you be able to explore the coastline, but also the amazing region of the Cabras Islet on Terceira Island!
Meet our friendly and experienced crew at the Marina Angra do Heroísmo on Terceira Island. Here, they will provide you with all the info you need about the boat trip as well as life-vests and if necessary suiting wetsuits. Once everybody is equipped with everything they need, off we go to go snorkeling from Terceira Island! If we’re lucky, we might even see some whales or dolphins along the way.
During this 2-hour boat tour, we will cruise along the fascinating landscape of the southern coast to visit the Cabras Islet. This little region is very special because it is only accessible by sea. Did you know that it is also a protected zone, due to the unique flora and fauna? It’s the perfect spot to grab your snorkeling equipment and explore sea life!
Due to the special location of Cabras Islet, you will find a colorful underwater world around this region. Feel free to really dive into this magical parallel universe and enjoy the view and the feeling of floating in the water. For the snorkeling from Terceira Island you don’t need any previous experience, but should be able to swim and feel comfortable in the sea (minimum age is 6 years).
What are you waiting for? This is the perfect experience for everybody who loves the sea and would like to explore some of the most beautiful spots on the island, so join us now for snorkeling from Terceira Island!
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- In small groups, a more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- The experienced instructors will teach you all you need to know and show you around the most beautiful spots;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for snorkeling is included: guide, wetsuit, full face masks, fins and valve snorkels;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 6 years old;
- To participate in this experience, you should be able to swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- Please check-in 30 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
Similar experiences in Azores
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Snorkeling from Terceira IslandBook now