Are you ready for a Silves river boat trip?
The Algarve is known worldwide for its splendid beaches and charming coastal towns. But did you know that the inland of the Algarve also has a lot to offer? Silves in one destination to visit when staying in Portimão, as it shows you a completely different side of the Southern region of Portugal. On this Silves river boat trip you can get to know the other side of the Algarve during a relaxing cruise along the Arade river.
Meet your friendly and experienced crew that will take you on this unforgettable 3-hour tour at the Clube Naval de Portimão. Come on board of the stable and comfortable boat where you can simply enjoy the view while relaxing and taking some cool photos of the landscapes. The boat has space for up to 16 people, so you can bring your friends and family with you on the Silves river boat trip!
Silves is the oldest town of the Algarve and thus has a lot of historic buildings and a unique atmosphere to it. In summer, there is even a medieval festival, celebrating the fascinating history of the town. On this Silves river boat trip, we will cruise down the Arade river until we reach the city of Silves. Along the way, keep your eyes open to admire the diverse flora and fauna of the region.
In Silves, you can go off the boat and explore the Silves market for around 45 minutes. Walk around the cobbled streets and take in the historic flair of this charming little town. Water is included during the tour as well as some fresh fruit, to make sure you have everything you need to really enjoy the cruise.
What are you waiting for? Join us now for this unforgettable Silves river boat trip to really get to know every corner of the Algarve during your holidays!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Smart, young and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;