Are you ready for scuba diving in Portimão?
If you´re planning your holidays in the Algarve
and looking for an option to pursue your passion for scuba diving, we have the perfect option for you! The Algarve is a great place for scuba diving in Europe, and Portimão
has some amazing dive sites to offer.
On this experience to go scuba diving in Portimão you can enjoy a great dive session in the warm and clean waters. Explore the Ship Wreck Nature Reserve Park in Portimão called Ocean Revival under the guidance of experienced divers.
For the scuba diving in Portimão, you will be welcomed by your crew for the adventure at the Clube Naval de Portimão. Here you will receive all your diving equipment before heading out to sea. Please note that this experience is only for active divers, so please bring your dive certificate to the experience.
This diving adventure takes place in a unique setting, that was specifically designed to provide a unique diving experience in one of the most popular destinations in the Algarve. Ocean Revival is a diving park with four warship wrecks and is a really unique place to do scuba diving. It is like visiting a museum and doing your favourite sport at the same time.
The warships were part of the Portuguese Navy Fleet and are a historical highlight to discover underwater. During the scuba diving in Portimão you will dive between 26 to 30 metres. The artificial reef is home to a fascinating variety of fish. This experience is a real adventure and will blow your mind away during your stay in Portimão. Follow the history of Portugal while exploring the impressive warships during the scuba diving in Portimão!
- A visit to this marine reserve is a true must for all nature lovers visiting the region;
- Be surprised by the broad variety of fish the region provides;
- Even if you do not want to dive, you’re welcome to come along on this exciting tour as a spectator and enjoy the stunning sights;
- Scuba diving is a great way for active certified divers to explore the amazing underwater world;
- This experience can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions;
- A wind jacket may be useful;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- All you need for diving is included: guide, wetsuit, full face masks, tanks, fins and snorkels;
- We'll provide you with a bottle of water.