Are you ready for an afternoon sailing tour in the Tagus River?
The most unique and local experience in Lisbon? An afternoon sailing tour in the Tagus River
! Most likely, this sailing tour will be the best thing you do during your stay in Lisbon
. Join a sailing tour in the Tagus River on a beautiful sailing boat.
The sailing trip will depart from the Doca do Espanhol, in Alcântara, and takes about 2 hours. The boat has a capacity of 12 guests.
This boat tour in Lisbon is the perfect option to discover the city from a unique perspective. From the Tagus River, you’ll have an incredible view over the city and its most emblematic monuments.
The sailing tour in the Tagus River starts in Alcântara, close to the Ponte 25 de Abril (25th April Bridge). From here, you’ll cruise along the River to enjoy the views over Praça do Comércio (Terreiro do Paço), Alfama and Cais do Sodré. On the South side, you can observe Almada and Cristo Rei (The King Christ). In the monumental neighborhood of Belém, you’ll cruise by Torre de Belém (Belem Tower), Padrão dos Descobrimentos (Discoveries Monument) and many other points of interest.
Sit back, relax, and soak up the great views as you cruise along the Tagus River. Experience Lisbon to the fullest and learn about the local culture with your friendly guide as you witness incredible panoramas of the city. To make you feel fully immersed in Portuguese culture, you’ll be offered a welcome drink (glass of white or rosé wine, beer, juices and water) and some typical Portuguese snacks.
Join this unforgettable experience you can't miss!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Great boarding facilities in the modern marina;
- Enjoy the art of sailing and the feel the power of the wind;
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- Modern and luxurious boat with space in the shade and the sun;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and there's a bar on board for additional ones;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- We have more schedules available. Please contact us directly with your preferred time and duration;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Wheelchairs are welcome. Please mention this in the notes upon booking.