Ria Formosa sailing trip from Faro
Are you ready for a Ria Formosa sailing trip from Faro?
If it gets too warm, feel free to take a refreshing dive in the crystal-clear waters of the Ria Formosa. If you like, you can even ask your skipper if they can teach you some basics about sailing, and you can help them navigate the ship! The boat is a small and authentic sailing ship, and there is space for 4 passengers plus the crew. This way, an intimate and fun experience is guaranteed! The crew will happily share their local knowledge about the region with you.
- A local marine expert will tell you everything about the birds you find along the experience;
- A visit to this marine reserve is a true must for all nature lovers visiting the region;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you with an unforgettable experience;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 2 years old;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Faro
Speed boat tour in Ria Formosa
This fun speed boat tour in Ria Formosa combines the adrenaline of speeding through the water w...
Ria Formosa birdwatching tour on a solar boat
This Ria Formosa birdwatching tour on a solar boat is the perfect option for all of the above, ...
Ria Formosa Island boat trip
Ria Formosa is a true jewel in the Algarve, and on this Ria Formosa island boat trip we will cr...
Ria Formosa Island Tour
This Ria Formosa island tour on board of our modern catamaran is the best way to explore the na...