Ria Formosa Island Tour
Are you ready for a Ria Formosa Island Tour?
Have you already heard of the Ria Formosa? This unique natural reserve is just outside of Faro and hosts an incredible variety of local flora and fauna. This Ria Formosa island tour on board of our modern catamaran is the best way to explore the natural beauty of the marine reserve Ria Formosa. At the Cais Portas do Mar in Faro, the friendly and experienced crew will welcome you. Come on board of our modern and safe boat with space for up to 12 people for this half day trip. From here, we will take you on an unforgettable 5-hour Ria Formosa island tour.
At the Ria Formosa, there is a lot to explore - from rare bird species like flamingos to deserted beaches and cute fishing villages on the numerous islands. Our crew knows the region very well and are passionate about sharing their knowledge about the Ria Formosa with you. During this Ria Formosa island tour, we will take you along the most famous islands like Ilha da Culatra, Deserta Island and Farol Island among many others. Keep your eyes open for some rare bird species and colorful marine life that can be found during this boat trip through Ria Formosa! Please note that the best bird season is from October to March.
If it gets too warm, you can take a refreshing dive in the beautiful waters. There is also shade on board, so you don’t have to sit in the sun during the entire oat tour through Ria Formosa natural park. This Ria Formosa island tour is a great trip for your family or group of friends. Join us now! If you would like to celebrate special occasions, you can also book a private boat tour!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- A visit to this marine reserve is a true must for all nature lovers visiting the region;
- This experience will give you access to exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- We recommend bringing a snack and water;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Ria Formosa Island TourBook now