Ria Formosa birdwatching tour on a solar boat
- Bird Watching
Are you ready for a Ria Formosa birdwatching tour on a solar boat?
The stunning Ria Formosa nature park is blessed with very unique flora and fauna. At the lagoon of Ria Formosa, you can find many interesting marine bird species, like flamingos, black-necked grebe, cormorant, white storks. Ornithologists and bird-enthusiasts from all over the world come here to observe rare species in the Ria Formosa on board of our eco-friendly solar boat.
There are seats in the sun and shade on board of the modern and quiet solar boat, so you decide where you feel more comfortable. Did you know that this first solar boat built in Portugal? It was built in Faro more or less 11 years ago. It is different from all other solar boats built by the company because of its adapted or photo-voltaic system. The boat is 8.30m long, being very spacious and stable, ideal for using tripods and monopods for bird observation and photography. We have 2 boats for 11 guests each, so we can take 22 people birdwatching at once. The fact that this solar boat tour runs solely on solar power, means there are no annoying motor sounds while cruising along the Ria Formosa. This way you can enjoy the view without disturbing nature!
- Observe rare and localized species that cannot be found anywhere near;
- A visit to this marine reserve is a true must for all nature lovers visiting the region;
- Our electrical boats are powered by solar power, being a sustainable form of exploring the region;
- The solar boat is quiet and very pleasant, which makes it perfect to have a conversation on board and enjoy the scenery;
- Be one with nature and enjoy the ride without leaving a negative impact on the environment!
- All you need to enjoy nature to the fullest is included: guide, binoculars and informative brochure;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- We recommend bringing a snack and water;
- The minimum age is 2 years old;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Faro
Tour on a Solar Boat in Ria Formosa
This eco-friendly boat tour on a solar boat in Ria Formosa is an amazing way to explore the nat...
Ria Formosa birdwatching boat tour
Are you ready for a Ria Formosa Birdwatching Boat Tour?Do you love being outside in nature and ...
Faro boat tour
If you’re on holidays in the region of Faro and would like to do a short boat trip without spen...
Kayaking in Faro to Ria Formosa
Kayaking in Faro will let you discover the abundance of wildlife and learn about the history of...