Are you ready for a private sunset cruise in Ibiza for two?
Admiring a magical sunset
is one of the best things you can do during your stay on this beautiful island. That’s why we offer you to see the best sunset in the world from the sea
with this boat tour in Ibiza for two! This sunset cruise in Ibiza will take you and your beloved one to discover the beautiful coastline of Ibiza
while you sit back and relax.
Departing from Port San Antonio de Portmany, our professional skipper will show you the most romantic places along the west coast of Ibiza. This sunset cruise in Ibiza for two takes 3 hours. Do you want to share a magical evening with someone who has a special place in your heart? Then this activity is the right thing to do.
During the boat tour, we will stop for a refreshing dive in the Mediterranean Sea. You’ll get the opportunity to explore the crystal clear waters with our snorkelling equipment on board. Discover the underwater world and see some colourful fish while swim and snorkelling.
Are you with a group of friends
and would you like to see the sunset in front of the famous café Mambo
while listening to your favourite DJ play a set? Then we have that option
Enjoy the magical colours of an amazing sunset like you never did before! Our experienced and friendly guide is happy to tell you all about the island and its secrets. Do you have something special in mind? Don’t hesitate to tell us so we can make this sunset cruise in Ibiza unforgettable.
Who are you going to surprise with this sunset boat trip in Ibiza for two?
- Romantic sunset cruise in Ibiza; discover Ibiza from another perspective and enjoy the magical colours of a beautiful sunset;
- You will see the best place to propose to your partner;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal clear waters or do some snorkeling (equipment available onboard);
- Drinks (beer, cava and soft drinks) and welcome snacks are included;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- It is not permitted to bring your own food and drinks, sorry;
- Check-in should be done at Port Sant Antoni de Portmany 15 minutes before departure (please bring your passport);
- Detailed information about the tour-operator, including local phone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.