Private Sesimbra boat experience from Lisbon
Are you ready for a fun private Sesimbra boat experience?
If you’re staying around the region of Lisbon and would like to escape the crowds for a day, this full-day private Sesimbra boat experience is the perfect option for you! Join us for this 8-hour experience in Sesimbra to explore the region of Arrábida Natural Park to discover the region around Sesimbra and Setúbal. Sesimbra is not far away from Lisbon, and the beautiful landscapes are perfect to enjoy some nature during your holidays! You'll be cruising on a Pioner Maxi, Viking with a Honda engine of 40hp with capacity up to 5 people and a private skipper.
Transfer from Lisbon and back is not included (120€ extra for up to 5 people). The meeting point is at Sesimbra harbour. Our friendly and experienced skipper will welcome you onboard your private boat. This day out on a boat in Sesimbra will take you and your group of friends or family (maximum 5 people) to explore the beautiful Arrábida. The Natural Park is blessed with rich flora and fauna that you can admire during this day trip.
Your private skipper knows the region very well and will take you to visit the most amazing places in the region. Let us show you beautiful beaches and spots that are only accessible by sea. Whenever it gets too warm, we can stop and you can take a refreshing dive in the crystal-clear waters.
During this full-day on a boat in Sesimbra, a bottle of water per person is included. You can also bring your own food and drinks on board. There are no toilets on board, but shaded areas where you can relax for a bit during the boat trip. This private Sesimbra boat experience is a great way to spend a day exploring the region around Sesimbra together with your favourite people! Join us now!
- Let your private skipper take you to the most amazing secret spots in the area;
- This experience will give you access to exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A two-way transfer is optional. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address so we can get in touch with rates and schedules;
- We'll provide you with a bottle of water;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 3 years old;
- This experience is not suitable for pregnant women;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Private Sesimbra boat experience from LisbonSubmit your Inquiry