Are you ready for a private sailing tour in Vilamoura?
The best way to explore the unique coast between Vilamoura and Albufeira
is on a relaxing boat cruise. This region is blessed with golden rock formations, sandy beaches and crystal clear waters. If you want to admire it in style and with your favourite people
, you should book this private sailing tour in Vilamoura!
At the modern Vilamoura Marina
you will meet your private skipper and come on board of the luxurious sailing boat with space for up to 12 people
. Onboard of the sailboat you can relax in the sun and the shade, enjoy a cool drink and simply admire the fascinating coastline around you!
On this private sailing tour in Vilamoura, your local skipper will show you the most amazing places along the coast between Vilamoura and Albufeira. Along the route, the characteristics of the Algarve coastline change a bit, from a sandy coast in the East to a more rocky coast towards the West. We will even show you some secret beaches that are only accessible by sea!
During the cruise, a welcome drink (beer, white or rose glass of wine, Coca Cola, 7 Up, Ice tea, Orange Juice & water) and some appetizers (Toasts, Cheese from the Azores Island and Chorizo) are included. After reaching Albufeira, we will return to Vilamoura. Along the way you have the chance to take a refreshing dive in the beautiful water and even use the snorkeling equipment to explore the underwater world as well.
This private sailing tour in Vilamoura allows you and your group of family and friends to really explore the Algarve coast at your own pace and in style. Our luxurious sailing boat is the perfect setting for an amazing private cruise during your holidays!
- Enjoy the art of sailing and feel the power of the wind;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- This experience will give you access to exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Let your private skipper take you to the most amazing secret spots in the area;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and there's a bar on board for additional ones.