Sailing boat charter in Madeira
Are you ready to enjoy a private sailing boat rental in Madeira?
- A sailing boat rental in Madeira is great if you want to spend some quality time with your friends and family (12 in total);
- The sailing boat rental in Madeira includes a local skipper who speaks Portuguese, English or Spanish;
- Why not bring a picnic and have lunch on the boat? You can also stop any time to swim or do some snorkeling;
- Renting a boat is the best way to enjoy the impressive coastline of the Portuguese islands at your own pace.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a hat;
- We have towels and snorkeling equipment;
- Includes safety briefing, lifejackets, crew, fuel, insurance and harbor costs;
- Includes soft drinks, water and 2 bottles of champagne and snacks. Feel free to bring your own or buy aboard;
- Please check-in at the Marina of Funchal 20 minutes before the start of the event;
- Detailed information, including phone number and address of the tour operator, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Madeira
Yacht charter on Madeira - Princess 50 fts
During the yacht charter on Madeira a local skipper will take you to visit to the Southern coas...
SUP in Madeira on a fun big board
Join us on our fun big board for an excursion SUP in Madeira. Our big board can take up to 8 pe...
Boat tour to Desertas Islands in Madeira
Discover Madeira's secret natural gem on this full-day boat tour to Desertas Islands with chanc...
Full-day boat cruise in Madeira - Fajãs
This full day boat cruise in Madeira will take you on a relaxing day out to admire the rough an...