Private full day sailing tour in Crete
Are you ready for a private full-day sailing around Crete?
Our captain will serve you a light snack together with some wine or beer during the tour. You can relax on deck in the sun or the shade. Of course, there are toilets on board and we even provide snorkelling equipment. So if you want, just hop out into the warm waters of Crete and explore the underwater world around the famous Balos Lagoon!
This private full-day tour sailing around Crete is the perfect activity for your group of friends or the whole family! Join us now and explore one of the most beautiful Greek islands on a classical sailing boat!
- Full day sailing tour in Crete to discover the bay of Chania as well as amazing places like Maherida, Theodorou, Lazaretta and Menies;
- Our experienced captain knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- If it gets too hot, just take a refreshing dive in the calm waters of Crete or do some snorkelling (equipment included);
- The captain will make sure you have the best time with your favourite people during the private full day sailing tour in Crete!
- We recommend you to bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Safety briefing, life-jackets, snorkelling equipment and private skipper are included;
- A light snack, wine or beer are included. You can also bring your own food and drinks
- Check-in should be done at the old Venetian harbour of Chania, 15 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including local telephone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Crete
Private half day sailing Crete
This half-day sailing Crete starts at the old Venetian Harbour. We will take sail around the ba...
Snorkeling in Crete
Snorkeling in Crete is the perfect activity for all holiday-makers who love being in the sea an...
SUP in Crete with snorkeling
On this fun SUP in Crete, you can explore the amazing coastline of the Crete as well as the tur...
Kids diving in Crete
Are your kids fascinated by the underwater world? Then we might have just the right activity fo...