Are you ready for a private family cruise in Lisbon?
Are you on holidays in Lisbon
with your family and would like to provide them with an unforgettable family experience? This private family cruise in Lisbon is an awesome way to spend some hours of quality time with your family while sailing along the city skyline!
Grab your family and meet your friendly crew at the Doca de Santo Amaro. Your private skipper and crew will be happy to welcome you on board of the lovely catamaran with space for up to 20 people. On board there is a lot of space in the sun and the shade, as well as toilets, so all members of your family can enjoy the time on deck and the unique views of Lisbon.
Once everybody has made themselves comfortable, off we go! This lovely 2,5-hour private family cruise in Lisbon will take you past the most beautiful spots of the city like Ponte 25 de Abril or the Belem Tower. Did you know, that the best sightseeing tour is done by boat on the Tagus River? During this cruise you will get to see why it is so great!
During your private sailing tour, the crew will also serve you some delicious Sushi, as well as drinks (beer, white wine and soda). This way you don’t have to worry about absolutely nothing and can simply enjoy the quality time with your loved ones on board of a stunning catamaran.
The local crew will be happy to share their knowledge about the beautiful city of Lisbon with you. So, what are you waiting for? Make sure you offer your family the time of their lives on this private family cruise in Lisbon!
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- Great and spacious boat, known for its security and comfort;
- Modern and luxurious boat with space in the shade and the sun;
- Smart, young and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;