Are you ready for a private dolphin and cave tour in Albufeira?
If you’re on holidays with your friends and/ or family in the Algarve looking for an unforgettable experience, you should book this private dolphin and cave tour in Albufeira! During this boat tour, you can admire the amazing caves and grottos and even see wild dolphins in their natural habitat!
This fun 2-hour private boat tour that starts from the Marina in Albufeira. Come on board of the big and spacious boat with space for up to 19 people, where you can relax onboard and enjoy the unique views. On this private dolphin and cave tour in Albufeira you will be able to admire the coast between Albufeira and Carvoeiro beach. This region is full of amazing sea caves and beautiful sandy beaches. The rocky coastline is simply beautiful and will make for the best holiday snapshots!
Did you know that there are a lot of pods of dolphins passing along the Algarve coast every day? Together with our experienced crew your chances of finding some wild dolphins in the deep blue sea are very high! There are not many experiences that are as magical as seeing wild dolphins in their natural environment!
Of course, you can also take a refreshing dive in the crystal clear waters of the Algarve during this tour. So what are you waiting for? This private dolphin and cave tour in Albufeira is the best way to spend some quality time with your favourite people, so don’t miss out o this experience!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- Extremely high chance of spotting wild dolphins with the experienced crew;
- The perfect activity for your group of friends or family to celebrate special occasions;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- This experience is not suitable for pregnant women;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.