Private boat trip in Ibiza
Are you ready for a private boat trip in Ibiza?
- Stunning private boat trip in Ibiza to explore the impressive cliffs, beautiful bays and fishermen's huts on the west coast of Ibiza;
- Take a dive into the crystal-clear waters and do some snorkeling or stand-up paddle;
- Take fantastic pictures during this tour;
- Access to exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Onboard commentary and safety briefing included by an experienced skipper.
- Bring sunscreen and swimming gear (towels and snorkeling equipment are available onboard);
- Be aware that there is no toilet on board, there is one available at the harbour;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Drinks and snacks are included. You can also bring your own if you want;
- Check-in should be done at Port de Sant Antoni at 15 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address, is included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Ibiza
Family boat tour in Ibiza
During the family boat tour in Ibiza, we will stop for some snorkeling to have fun with inflata...
Private full day boat tour in Ibiza
This private full day boat tour in Ibiza departs from Port Sant Antoni up to the west coast of ...
Es Vedra boat trip
This full day Es Vedra boat trip includes snorkeling gear for the most fun holidays in Ibiza!
Sunset cruise in Ibiza and Formentera
During this private sunset cruise you can sit back, relax and let the skipper show you all you ...