Private boat trip in Gran Canaria
Are you ready for a private boat trip in Gran Canaria?
Are you on holidays in Gran Canaria and looking for an unforgettable experience on the Canary Islands? Don’t look any further, because our local guides are happy to take you on a private boat trip in Gran Canaria! Discover the coast of Gran Canaria with this sailing trip.
During this day trip in Gran Canaria, we’ll take you out to search some whales and dolphins. There will also be time to enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch. Sounds good, right?
Departing from Puerto de Mogán, our professional skipper will take you on a search to find dolphins and whales. Did you know that there live about 20 different species of cetaceans around the island of Gran Canaria? Come on board on our motor yacht Astondoa for an unforgettable time together with your family and/or friends.
This boat trip in Gran Canaria takes about 5 hours and the boat can take a small group of up to 12 people on board. To provide you with everything you need, we will serve drinks and a delicious BBQ on board! There are seats in the sun and shade and there is a toilet on board of the yacht charter to provide great comfort!
And If you feel like a refreshment, why not take a dive into the Atlantic Ocean? If you want, you can explore the marine life while snorkeling in the open water. We have the equipment available on board.
Come and enjoy some quality time together with your beloved ones on this boat tour in Gran Canaria with dolphin watching!
- An amazing 5-hours private boat trip in Gran Canaria where we will search for dolphins and whales;
- We’ll serve a delicious BBQ lunch on board;
- The private boat trip in Gran Canaria includes a local skipper who can provide you with a lot of information and explanations during the tour;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the blue sea or do some snorkeling (equipment available on board);
- Around Gran Canaria we can sight up to 20 species of cetaceans in their natural habitat!
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, towel and a hat;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Drinks (water, soft drinks, beer) and food (BBQ with chicken, fresh salad, cheese, bread) included; and feel free to bring your own as well if you want;
- Check-in should be done 15 minutes before at Puerto de Mogan;
- Detailed information about the operator, including a local phone number and address, will be mentioned in your confirmation email.
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Private boat trip in Gran CanariaSubmit your Inquiry