Private boat trip in Gran Canaria
Are you ready for a private boat trip in Gran Canaria?
- An amazing 5-hours private boat trip in Gran Canaria where we will search for dolphins and whales;
- We’ll serve a delicious BBQ lunch on board;
- The private boat trip in Gran Canaria includes a local skipper who can provide you with a lot of information and explanations during the tour;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the blue sea or do some snorkeling (equipment available on board);
- Around Gran Canaria we can sight up to 20 species of cetaceans in their natural habitat!
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, towel and a hat;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Drinks (water, soft drinks, beer) and food (BBQ with chicken, fresh salad, cheese, bread) included; and feel free to bring your own as well if you want;
- Check-in should be done 15 minutes before at Puerto de Mogan;
- Detailed information about the operator, including a local phone number and address, will be mentioned in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Gran Canaria
Open water diving course in Gran Canaria
This diving course in Gran Canaria is for non-divers who want to become real divers.
See whales and dolphins in Gran Canaria
During this boat trip, we’ll take you on a unique adventure to search for whales and dolphins i...
Whale and dolphin watching in Gran Canaria
Let's go whale and dolphin watching in Gran Canaria and get the opportunity to encounter some o...
Kayak tour in Gran Canaria
A kayak tour in Gran Canaria is a very original and fun way to explore the beautiful coast arou...