Private boat tour in Mallorca with snorkeling
Are you ready for a private boat tour in Mallorca?
- Discover Mallorca from another perspective and play in the azure waters;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal clear waters or do some snorkeling (equipment available on board);
- For some crazy and fun moments, inflatables are also included;
- All the fun will make you hungry, so we’re happy to serve some drinks and snacks;
- Why not ask our friendly guide to tell you all the secrets of the island? He is happy to tell you all about it!
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Includes experienced skipper, guide for the snorkeling and snorkeling gear; Includes welcome drink (Cava), typical Mallorcan snacks, Pa amb oli (typical Mallorcan dish) and drinks (beer, wine and soft drinks);
- If you want to bring your own food and drinks as well, please feel free to do so;
- There are seats in the sun and in the shade and there is a toilet on board to provide great comfort;
- Please contact Lianne at [email protected] for some nice discounts in low season;
- Check-in should be done at Porto Cristo at least 5 minutes before departure;
- Detailed information about the operator, including local phone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Mallorca
Half-day boat tour on a catamaran in Menorca
This half-day boat tour on a catamaran in Menorca will take you to discover the marine reserve ...
Full day private boat tour in Mallorca
This full-day private boat tour in Mallorca will take you to discover the authentic Mallorca on...
Private boat party in Mallorca
This private boat party in Mallorca will take you to discover the secrets of this special islan...
Rope swing in Mallorca
Rope swing in Mallorca is the ultimate activity to do for groups who like challenges!