Are you ready for your charming private boat tour in Lisbon for your event up to 220 guests?
Lisbon’s most emblematic icon is surely the Tagus River. That’s why Lisbon
is the perfect city for an event on a boat
. We’d like to introduce you to this charming private boat tour in Lisbon up to 220 guests
This historical boat, a genuine GermaniaWerft from 1931 with its unmistakable romantic architecture, offers great conditions for bigger events. The Portuguese culture and soul is evident in all the details and in all the experiences on this boat.
We have many different catering options for this boat, from cocktails to complete dinners. It’s ideal for weddings or other ceremonies. We’ve organized many successful networking events aboard. And even the wildest parties! There’s plenty of space to dance! Talking about dancing… You can bring your own playlist and tune into our sound system via a mini-jack cable or we can put on our playlist, according to the mood of the event. Alternatively, how about inviting a DJ onboard?
Regarding the itinerary, we always have our favourite tour that starts near the 25 de Abril bridge and cruises by the Torre de Belém (Belém Tower), Terreiro do Paço, Cais do Sodré, Cristo Rei and Lisbon Cathedral in Alfama. You'll get the best views of Lisbon, that's for sure!
Details about the private boat tour in Lisbon:
- Maximum capacity: 220 passengers
- Maximum seated capacity: 110 passengers
- Length: 38 meters
- Width (mouth): 9 meters
- Number of WC's: 4
- Marina: Doca do Espanhol, Alcântara, Lisbon
Rates of this boat tour in Lisbon:
- 2 hours cruise: from € 2500 (including VAT 6%)
- Extra cruising time (per hour): € 650 (including VAT 6%)
- Monday to Wednesday rentals: 20% discount on boat rental
- Rentals until 1:00 pm: 20% discount on boat rental
- Low season (October 15 to April 15): 20% discount on boat rental
Catering & Entertainment on this luxurious private boat tour in Lisbon:
- Open Bar: from € 26 per person per tour (up to 3 hours) - White and red wine, beer, soft drinks, juices, water and coffee (including VAT 23%)
- Wine & Cheese: € 30 per person (Portuguese wines: Rosé, white, red with a selection of cheeses) (including VAT 23%)
- Cheese & Sausage platter for 10: from € 97
- DJ: € 500 per event (including VAT 23%)
Regarding catering, for safety reasons, it’s not permitted to bring your own drinks, sorry. If you’re up for organizing your event on our private boat tour in Lisbon, let us know. We’re happy to help you customize it to your needs to make it truly unforgettable!