Are you ready for a private BBQ cruise in Lisbon?
This private BBQ cruise in Lisbon is perfect for all of those with a big appetite for sightseeing and delicious food! The best way to explore the city skyline of Lisbon is by boat from the Tagus river. On this cruise, you can do exactly that while eating some yummy food on board the comfortable boat.
This 3-hour boat ride on the Tagus river starts from the Doca do Bom Sucesso in Belém. Come on board of your private sailing boat and meet your friendly crew that will be guiding you along the experience. On this private BBQ cruise in Lisbon, we usually sail from Lisbon along the coast of Cascais to the bay of Caixas and back. This way you can really explore the region around Lisbon.
At the bay of Caixas, you can get off the boat and take a refreshing dive in the beautiful waters.
Or you can stay on deck and relax in the sun or the shade. The choice is all yours. While you enjoy the view over the unique scenery, your crew will prepare a delicious BBQ onboard for you. The BBQ consist of pork meat (can be exchanged for chicken or vegetarian hamburgers), fries, bread, salad, fresh fruit and 2 drinks per person
(soft drinks or beer). If you have any special requirements for the food, please send us an email to [email protected]
After a fun time at the bay of Caixas, we will return with you safely to Lisbon. You can book this tour either in the morning or the afternoon. So what are you waiting for? Book this private BBQ cruise in Lisbon now and surprise your friends and family with an unforgettable experience!
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- The perfect activity for your group of friends or family to celebrate special occasions;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks;
- We'll serve a delicious BBQ lunch on board;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience.