Are you ready for a Ponta da Piedade tour with swimming?
The famous rock formations of Ponta da Piedade in Lagos is definitely one of the highlights of the Algarve coastline. Surrounded by crystal clear waters, it is a perfect place to do a fun boat tour. On this Ponta da Piedade tour with swimming you can explore the coastline and enjoy swimming in the turquoise waters.
For this 2-hour boat cruise,
you will be greeted at the Marina of Lagos
by your friendly and local crew. Come on board the traditional Portuguese boat called “Mananita”,
that has a long history of cruising around the waters of the Algarve. Here you can sit comfortably on board and simply enjoy the view.
During the cruise, we will pass by the beautiful beaches of Lagos like Praia da Dona Ana and Camilo Beach all the way to Praia Porto de Mós. Along the way we will pass by the fascinating caves and grottos of the Ponta da Piedade. Here you can change onto one of our smaller boats that allow us to really enter the hidden caves.
We will also anchor at a beautiful spot, where you can grab some of the snorkeling equipment available on board to explore the colorful marine life. This Ponta da Piedade tour with swimming is an unforgettable experience for the entire family or group of friends as it combines sightseeing with a fun swim! So, when will you be joining us?
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- We recommend bringing your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays;