Ponta da Piedade sunset tourInstant Booking
Clean & Safe
Are you ready for a Ponta da Piedade Sunset Tour?
The famous grottos of Ponta da Piedade are already very beautiful during the day. But to admire it in the magical colors of a sunset will impress you even more! Enjoy the unique coastline during a fascinating sunset with this Ponta da Piedade sunset tour.
Our local and experienced crew will welcome you at the Lagos Marina at 19h00 during summer. Here you will come on board of our small and safe grotto boat, the perfect vehicle to really visit the impressive rock formations.
During this 1-hour Ponta da Piedade sunset tour in Lagos, we will cruise along the beautiful rock formations of the Ponta da Piedade while the sun is setting. The caves and grottos of Lagos were given some funny names, and your captain knows them all. He will tell you why the grottos are named the way they are.
We will visit caves called the Cathedral, the Kitchen, the Garage and the Living Room, as well as the elephant, camel, gorilla, titanic and many more. During this sunset tour we will also cruise along the most beautiful beaches of Lagos like Praia do Pinhão, Praia Dona Ana, Praia do Camilo and many more. These places look even more magical dipped in the enchanting colors of the sunset.
We speak many languages on board (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese) to make sure everybody understands the information given! Make sure you don’t forget to bring a camera to capture the special light during this Ponta da Piedade sunset tour.
We are sure that this cruise along the coastline of Ponta da Piedade will be a highlight of your stay in Lagos. It is suitable for all ages, so feel free to bring the entire family on this unforgettable boat trip. When will you join us?
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- The highlight of this stunning sunset cruise will surely be the magical touch of the colors of the sunset;
- Multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We recommend bringing sunglasses, hat or cap and comfortable clothes;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
ReviewsSee all reviews
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Clean & SafePonta da Piedade sunset tour