Are you ready for a Ponta da Piedade sunset cruise in Lagos?
Sunsets in Lagos are always a magical happening, and seen from the sea they are even more beautiful! And what better way to end a day during your holidays than a cruise along the fascinating rock formations of the Algarve coastline? On this Ponta da Piedade sunset cruise you get to enjoy the view over the Lagos coast in the most amazing light!
The Ponta da Piedade sunset cruise in Lagos starts from the central Marina de Lagos.
Here you will be welcomed on board of the comfortable traditional boat by your friendly crew. For the next 1,5-hours
you can enjoy the marvellous view while relaxing on board with a cold drink in your hands (drinks are included).
Lagos is famous in the entire world for its fascinating and impressive rock formations around the Ponta da Piedade. Admire the unique caves and grottos from up close and listen to the interesting stories about them.
The highlight of this Ponta da Piedade sunset cruise in Lagos will be watching the sun setting over the ocean. There is no better place to watch this spectacle than on board of our boat and surrounded by the splendid nature of Lagos. You can even go for a refreshing swim if you like, to make this tour even more fun!
What are you waiting for? There is no better way to end a beautiful day with your friends and family than this Ponta da Piedade sunset cruise in Lagos, so make sure to join us now!
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Be amazed by the beauty of the grottos and make stunning pictures while the sun sets;
- The perfect way to end a day with your family or group of friends;
- The highlight of this stunning sunset cruise will surely be the magical touch of the colors of the sunset;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- We'll serve some drinks;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;