Are you ready for a Ponta da Piedade kayak and boat tour?
The fascinating rock formations of the Ponta da Piedade in Lagos
are famous in the entire world. You probably already have seen some pictures of it, but seeing them from up close is even more amazing. On this Ponta da Piedade kayak and boat tour you have the chance to really explore this unique region in Lagos!
This 2-hour adventure starts from the comfortable Marina in Lagos, where you will meet your friendly crew and come on board. Take a seat on deck and get ready for an unforgettable experience. The boat has space for up to 12 people, so it will be a nice and intimate experience.
First, we will cruise out of the Marina and past the beautiful city of Lagos. Enjoy the view over the sandy beaches and the crystal clear waters of the Atlantic Ocean. Then, get ready to be impressed by the unique rock formations around the Ponta da Piedade. The caves and grottos are mystical and beautiful at the same time. Some of them are only accessible by sea, and that’s when the kayaks come into play!
Once we reach the Ponta da Piedade, you can grab one of the double kayaks and paddle really close to the famous cliffs and caves. Admire them from up close and be amazed by the natural beauty. If it gets too hot, you can always refresh yourselves, and if you rather relax you can of course also stay on deck.
This Ponta da Piedade kayak and boat tour is the best way to combine sightseeing with an exciting adventure for the whole family (minimum age is 4 years). So what are you waiting for? Escape the masses and join us on this fun boat ride in Lagos!
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- Even if you do not want to kayak, you’re welcome to come along on this exciting tour as a spectator and enjoy the stunning sights;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for a kayak tour is included: guide, kayak and paddle;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 4 years old;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund.