Ponta da Piedade Boat tour with time to swimInstant Booking
Clean & Safe
Are you ready for a Ponta da Piedade Boat tour?
The famous coastline of Lagos with its impressive rock formations of Ponta da Piedade is a Must-See if you're visiting Lagos. Let us take you to get to know this region on this Ponta da Piedade boat tour!
At the Lagos Marina, you will be welcomed by our local and experienced crew. Onboard of our small boat with space for up to 8 people, you will get your life-vests and a short introduction. Once everybody is on board, we will start our beautiful boat ride to visit the unique coast of Lagos.
During this 1,5-hour Ponta da Piedade boat tour, we will cruise along the fascinating caves and grottos of the Ponta da Piedade. Our local captain will let you know the characteristics of the different caves and grottos. Did you know that they have quite funny names?
We will visit caves and rock formations called the Cathedral, the Kitchen, the Garage and the Living Room, as well as the Elephant, Camel, Gorilla, Titanic and many more. And thanks to your skipper you will understand why these names were given to the rock formations.
During this tour we will also cruise along the most beautiful secluded beaches of Lagos like Praia do Pinhão, Praia Dona Ana, Praia do Camilo and many more. We speak many languages on board (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese) to make sure everybody understands the information given! If you feel like it, you can also take a refreshing dive in the crystal-clear waters.
Make sure you don’t forget to bring a camera, as the Ponta da Piedade is so beautiful that you just need to capture the uniqueness of this place! We are sure that this Ponta da Piedade boat tour will be a highlight of your stay in Lagos. It is suitable for all ages, so feel free to bring the entire family on this unforgettable boat trip. When will you join us?
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- Multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Clean & SafePonta da Piedade Boat tour with time to swim