Are you ready for a Party Boat Lisbon for NYE?
We are thrilled to invite you to the most incredible New Year's Eve bash in Lisbon on December 31st, 2023 aboard the magnificent Barco Evora, setting sail from Cais Rocha Conde de Óbidos from 10 p.m. till 2 a.m.
Our party boat in Lisbon for NYE boasts three decks, each offering something unique for your enjoyment. The covered upper deck is perfect for relaxing and socializing while sipping on your favorite cocktail from the bar, whereas the middle deck provides a breathtaking panoramic view of the city that will take your breath away. The lower deck is equipped with toilets for your convenience, and the sound system will keep you entertained throughout the night.
Get ready to indulge in an open bar that serves up a delicious selection of refreshments, including white wine, beer, gin, vodka, soft drinks, and mineral water. You'll also be treated to a mouth-watering supper with a fruit mix, cheese and sausage board, and desserts that will satisfy your cravings.
As the clock strikes midnight, raise a glass of sparkling wine and enjoy some raisins while watching the spectacular fireworks over the Tagus River from the best view point. The DJ will keep the party going all night long on the spacious decks, ensuring that you dance the night away to your heart's content.
Our boat can accommodate up to 220 people, so don't hesitate to bring your friends and family along to kick off the new year in style. We can't wait to welcome you aboard our Party Boat in Lisbon for NYE!
- The best way of welcoming 2024;
- Open Bar, DJ, sparkling wine and raisins for the toast included;
- Supper including fruit, cheese and sausage board and desserts;
- Surely the best way to welcome 2024 is this Lisbon New Year’s Eve Party Boat!
- Bring lots of positive vibes and get ready for a fun evening;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your ticket 30 minutes before departure;
- We will send information about the tour operator as the phone number and meeting point in the confirmation email.
- Please be aware that due to the settings in our booking system, it appears that the tour ends at 23h50 when booking, but the tour does end at 2am as stated in the description.