Are you ready for Dolphin watching in Albufeira?
Did you know that in the sea around Albufeira, many species of dolphins can be found? This tour dolphin watching in Albufeira will take you for a fun experience out in the Atlantic. Seeing dolphins in their natural habitat is truly magical! This trip dolphin watching in Albufeira takes about 2,5 hours and starts and ends in the modern Marina of Albufeira.
Join us for an amazing boat tour in Albufeira
on a boat especially built and designed for this activity
. This boat is very fast and agile, making it the perfect boat tour to try to find some wild dolphins and enjoy the stunning coastline.
This boat tour will be split into two parts:
- The first part is a coastal cruise where you will get a privileged view of all the beautiful spots of the coast. You’ll be able to observe rock formations and the inside of the most famous caves around Albufeira (Galé) until the area of the famous caves of Benagil and Carvoeiro. On this trip, we can even make a stop for a swim. The approach of the coastline and the stop for a swim are subject to the sea conditions.
- The second part will be the exciting dolphin search. Join the skippers in the search for wild dolphins or any other kind of wildlife. It is our priority to respect the animals in their natural habitat and all the norms related to interaction with dolphins and whales (cetaceans).
Dolphin watching in Albufeira is a unique way to observe these fascinating creatures in their natural environment. Thanks to the experienced crew, dolphins are found on almost all of the tours. But please bear in mind that as the dolphins are wild animals that are not fed, spotting them can’t be 100% guaranteed. It’s a true adventure.
This dolphin watching boat trip has different departure times depending on the season of the year you will be joining us. During June, July, August and September, join us for a Sunset Cruise and be amazed by the colors of the sky and cliffs.
What are you waiting for? Dolphin watching in Albufeira is a great experience for the entire family or group of friends, so make sure to join us now!
- Great boarding facilities in the modern marina;
- Search for and observe wild dolphins and other marine life in their natural habitat;
- Extremely high chance of spotting wild dolphins with the experienced crew;
- Seeing these mammals in their natural habitat is really a magical moment;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- The dolphin watching tour will be accompanied by a marine expert who can tell you all the secrets about the animals and other life in the sea;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- We recommend bringing your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays;
- We recommend bringing a snack and water;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- To place your booking request, a full upfront payment is required;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.