Are you ready for a Newquay surfing lesson?
If you’re on holidays around the unique region of Newquay, you probably already noticed the stylish surfer vibe all around the area. And the reason is the great surfing conditions in Newquay! Would you also like to be part of the surf culture and catch some fun waves? Join us for this Newquay surfing lesson and enjoy a fun time in the sea.
This unforgettable surfing experience starts at the activity centre close to Newquay Harbour. Here you will meet your experienced surf instructors who will be by your side for the next two hours. We will also provide you with all the equipment, including winter wetsuits from Rip Curl which you can change into in our heated changing rooms. Of course, there are also lockers available where you can store your stuff while being out at sea.
This Newquay surfing lesson takes place at one of the best beaches in Newquay, depending on the sea and wind conditions of the day. It is suitable for both complete beginners who want to learn to surf and intermediates looking to improve their surfing skills.
Find out what all the fuss around surfing is about and enjoy the time in the water. The entire experience takes about 2 hours, and the biggest part of it you will be spending in the waves. Trust us, 2 hours is more than enough and we’re sure you will sleep well that night! Surfing is a very fun sport to learn, and with the help of the experienced surfers, you will get the hang of it quickly!
This is a super fun activity to do with either your family or group of friends (minimum age 8 years) to spend some time together while learning a new sport. So, what do you say? Let’s go surfing in Newquay!
- In this region, you’ll find very consistent wave conditions for surfing;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- This experience is the best way to explore the pretty coast while staying fit and also getting a beautiful tan;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for surfing is included: instructor, surf board, wetsuit (if needed) and leash;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 8 years old;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- We recommend bringing a snack and water.