Are you ready for a New Year's Eve sailing tour in Lisbon?
The passage from one year to another is always a magical time. Why not make it as special as it deserves to be and celebrate your New Year's Eve sailing tour in Lisbon with a glass of sparkling wine in hand and your loved ones by your side! Watch the stunning fireworks show over Lisbon from a unique perspective on the Tagus river and welcome 2024 with open arms!
This 2-hour sailing tour on the Tagus river is held in an intimate atmosphere of up to 14 guests on an open boat. Departing from Doca de Santo Amaro at 23h you get to admire the city lights of Lisbon's skyline as you're sailing along the Tagus river towards Terreiro do Paço.
Marvel at the stunning fireworks of Lisbon and toast to the new year with a glass of sparkling wine to welcome the new year 2024! To get the party spirit going we will play music over the onboard sound system as we sail back to Santo Amaro, where the city of Lisbon will offer you to continue your night until the early morning!
For your comfort there are blankets available on board in case it gets a little fresh. You will find a seating area where you can enjoy some snacks and drinks, which are included during your tour. Of course there is a toilet available on board as well. Your New Year's Eve sailing tour in Lisbon returns to the harbour at 1am, which leaves the rest of the night for you to explore the party scene of Portugal's capital.
What are you waiting for? Get your favourite people and sail into the new year 2024!
- The best way of welcoming 2024;
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- In small groups, a more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- Surely the best way to welcome 2024 is to spend New Year on a sailing tour in Lisbon!
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- Bring lots of positive vibes and get ready for a fancy evening;
- Something warm to wear may be smart too on the colder evenings;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your ticket 30 minutes before departure;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- We will send information about the tour operator as the phone number and meeting point in the confirmation email.
- Please be aware that due to the settings in our booking system, it appears that the tour ends at 23h50 when booking, but the tour does end at 1am as stated in the description.