Are you ready for a New Year's Eve sailing tour in Lisbon?
The passage from one year to another is always a magical time. Why not make it as special as it deserves to be and celebrate your New Year's Eve sailing tour in Lisbon with a glass of champagne in hand and your loved ones by your side! Watch the stunning fireworks show over Lisbon from a unique perspective on the Tagus river and welcome 2023 with open arms!
This 2:30 hours sailing tour on the Tagus river is held in an intimate atmosphere of up to 12 guests on an open boat. Departing from Belém at 22:45h you get to admire the city lights of Lisbon's skyline as you're sailing along the Tagus river towards Terreiro do Paço.
Marvel at the stunning fireworks of Lisbon and toast to the new year with a glass of sparkling wine to welcome the new year 2023! To get the party spirit going we will play music over the onboard sound system as we sail back to Belém, where the city of Lisbon will offer you to continue your night until the early morning!
For your comfort there are blankets available on board in case it gets a little fresh. You will find a seating area where you can enjoy some snacks and drinks, which are included during your tour. Of course there is a toilet available on board as well. Your New Year's Eve sailing tour in Lisbon returns to Belém at 1:15am, which leaves the rest of the night for you to explore the party scene of Portugal's capital.
What are you waiting for? Get your favourite people and sail into the new year 2023!
- The best way of welcoming 2023;
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- In small groups, a more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- Surely the best way to welcome 2023 is to spend New Year on a sailing tour in Lisbon!
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- Bring lots of positive vibes and get ready for a fancy evening;
- Something warm to wear may be smart too on the colder evenings;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your ticket 30 minutes before departure;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- We will send information about the tour operator as the phone number and meeting point in the confirmation email.